HONG KONG, February 16, 2017 –
- Revenue was US$12.2 billion
- Pre-tax income was US$101 million
- Net income was US$98 million
- Lenovo’s PC business outperformed the industry with revenue growth at two percent year-over-year
- Record PC market share of 22.4 percent worldwide
- Basic EPS of 0.90 US cents or 6.98 HK cents
Lenovo Group (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) today announced results for its third fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2016. Quarterly revenue was US$12.2 billion, a six percent decrease year-over-year. Third quarter pre-tax income was US$101 million, a 68 percent decline year-over-year. Net income fell 67 percent year-over-year to US$98 million.